Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Photo Group Outing - Update

So the photo outing was pretty much a bust. It was a beautiful day if you were standing inside looking out the window but I froze my ass off walking around trying to catch something interesting. Cherry Beach had a bunch of dogs running around, which normally I wouldn't mention but they literally kept running into each shot I set up.

The boys were too cold and wanted to head uptown but I couldn't join because I had school. As the day progressed I got sicker and sicker and ended up dropping off my homework and heading home to my bed. See what I mean?

Supposed to hook up with Sue on Thursday to re-shoot downtown TO so we'll see how that pans out. We don't have a plan yet but you know what they say about best laid plans ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...