Monday, January 19, 2009

No new news

I'm still sick and really don't have much to say. Haven't been out of the house in almost 2 weeks. I hate that feeling... being sick and going outside knowing the world has been going on without you. It's not an ego thing it's just an eerie feeling I get not knowing what happened when I was dead to the world with my illness. I feel very fragile after that first day, almost as if the cold broke me.

So about that holiday. It's confirmed and booked. We are on our way to Whistler at the end of February. Thank you Aeroplan! It paid for the flight and all I have to worry about is the hotel. Did I mention the hot tub on our private patio? I'm packing light but planning on bringing all the camera gear with the hope of having an afternoon to inspire new ideas. The last time we went out I had a hard time getting a crisp pic of the mountains so research will follow soon.

Friday is my next photography group outing. I believe we'll be scouting the Annex.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot find any info on this photo. Where was it taken? It's absolutely beautiful. I'm not familiar with this site?

Anonymous said...

I meant this for you muse pic, just realized this was only a note, sans a photo. Though you should add one, to fit the mood.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...