Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Have Been Drinking

I am sitting here making new friends and listening to music (City & Colour's "Coming Home" to The Cult's "The Witch" to The Dixie Chicks "Cowboy Take Me Away" to Lenny Kravitz "Black Velveteen"). Is that random enough for you?

I am in this incredible space right now where I want to write and draw and sing. I'm not saying that any of it will be good but it's good enough for me right now to be allowed to have the time to indulge the creative aspect of life. The baby will be committed to daycare for 2 days a week, which gives me some time to develop the photography business - and focus a 9 to 5 perspective on the husbands business. I am excited and hoping that this will solve many problems ;)

Thank God for my family. I love Chris and my mom for giving me this opportunity!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...