Thursday, December 9, 2010

Change is good

Lately photography has changed for me. I use to have time to go out and dedicate myself to the task. Digital photography is a lot of post production work, as I don't usually shoot straight from the camera. I prefer to create images and generate artwork. With small children running around needing most of my time, I have very little left for me (or should I say photography?).

So i've been experimenting with my iPhone and it's various applications. I find I can still take great images and do all the post production work right there in a few minutes. It sometimes takes a bit in between shots to load/save the data but overall it's been saving me a lot of time and i'm quite happy with the results. It's also a lot simpler for me to maintain images with similar themes or colour casts. This just might help me get organized into having a solo show in 2011. Maybe...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...